8 Best Quality Wines under 1000 this Holiday!
Holiday is just around the corner! You will see Christmas Lights everywhere and Christmas songs being played in malls, restaurants and coffee shops.
People are panic buying for their noche buena and holiday parties. We are excited to dress up and come up with good decorations, better food, and best wines to get everyone’s spirits in merrymaking mood. Wines aren’t supposed to be intimidating. It should give you a relaxing mood. A wide range of affordable wines is already available in the market.
Enjoy these wines without breaking your bank
1. Arbor Mist White Zinfandel Strawberry
This bottle offers a very sweet, bubbly mix of wine and juice strawberry flavors. Wine drinkers will feel as if they’re drinking fruit soda.
2. La Rose de Labrie Merlot 2017
The bottle from Bordeaux, France easily adds an elegant flair to any party. This is best paired with chicken and other light spiced dark meats.
3. Montes Classic Series Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 from Philippine Wine Merchants has a taste of caramel and cinnamon. Best to pair with red meat, ribs and lamb.
4. R De Roubine Rose 2016 This is for wine drinkers who likes it fruity and not too dry. Full of rich strawberry fruit. Best paired with salads and vegetables.
5. Banrock Station Moscato 2016 A sweet and perfect choice for the tita-types who loves to drink wines with high alcohol content.
6. Santa Rita Sauvignon Blanc This drink is best served before the dinner. Best paired with cold appetizers or seafood. If you like the taste of citrus fruit, this wine is for you.
7. Lindeman’s Cawarra Shiraz-Cabernet This wine offers spice and fruit flavors, great complement to more savory meat dishes.
8. Yellow Tail Pink Moscato This drink is slightly sweeter and let you taste a little more of the green apple's tartness. Best paired with chicken, salmon and desserts.
Remember, wines are healthy and good for the health.
So be guilt free to pour a glass!